Monday, July 2, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I pray that I am able to follow your instructions for today. I pray that doing the right thing will be more than a slogan or cheap talk. I want to make it a way of life. God you have placed me in a position to do your will and I know that the request is within the right context, its reasonable, its risky, its necessary. What character qualities must I exhibit in order to do the right thing? Obeying God's call in my life means taking a risk and facing difficulty in an area where I have been before. Humility to do the just that. The will and purpose to know that if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. I will be OK with whatever the results are. But at least I tried and really gave it my all. God help me make this decision. Help me make the right decision.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive