Thursday, July 26, 2007

Midnight

Well today was a waste.

I chalk it up to a day of rejuvenation. I did nothing productive. But then when I think about it, I did get others going. Anna went to take her test while I watched the baby. I fixed breakfast for lizzie and Dad while Liz continued to read this new Potter book in one day. She finished about two hours ago. Mom went to the doctors and got some antibiotics for her sinus infection after I told here she really needed to do something about it. I fixed her computer and basically just hung around the house. I didn't do anything for me today. Tomorrow have him again from noon til the evening. We're heading out tomorrow. I need to make my move. Put my bid in, get the ball rolling, make a step towards my future, whatever it may be. I think I will, I think I wont. Just what the heck is it going to be. I know I want to get some sleep. My sleep hours are so messed up. One thing that stays constant is when I ask God for direction its always positive in that direction. Never negative. That ought to tell me something good. just do it. Today has been TV overload. Saw Oprah, it was ok. Watched some old movies. My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Audobon Special. Now Jimmy Kimmel. Saw some CSPAN house of Representative, should we build permanent bases in Iraq--NO! That's about all for today. Let's see what tomorrow will bring. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive