Sunday, July 22, 2007

Disappointment

First of all I would like to talk about real disappointment and that is the inabiluity to listen to the Faith Community broadcast with out it going out every few seconds. I was appalled that listeners around the country and the world can not listen without having the sound fade in and out every few seconds. How is this still a problem,.

Seems to me you could call Comcast and the problem would be solved but you continue with someone who does not have the expertise to end the problem. Why dont you try to atleast have a solid continual broadcast that comes across live? I know the people in the city can actually be there but what about the people around the globe? Why do we continue to have such difficulty on the web? I am baffled that this is still a problem after so many years. It leads me to believe that you dont care about the web broadcast. Many people would love to hear it in its entirity instead of pieces. 'Why wont you just hire professionals, Comcast, and get it done, whats the problem. whats the delay?  Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get what you really need.

Where was I today? Where was I yesterday? Does it matter to you? Am I disappointed, depressed, disillusioned, deprived, and demeaned? What is wrong with me today? Why didn't I write yesterday and why didn't I go to church today? Do I have to have something major wrong with me? My first inclination was that I was tired, the baby was with cold and I thought it would be best if I stayed home. Why didn't I write? That's something else going on. When I half listened to you today,, not because I wasn't trying, I found a feeling of disappointment.
What was thought to be good, was not so good. I am disappointed. Nothing is going the way I thought it would go. My life is definitely not where I thought or wanted it to be at this point but I still have hope. God told me to hope and I still have hope. So I hope. I thank God for his blessings and I give thanksgiving and praise. I see that it is on now so I WILL LISTEN, THANK YOU FOR THE EDITED VERSION.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive