Thursday, July 19, 2007

Good Night

Today I walked by faith. I listened to your faith cd today. This was the Sunday when Ebert and his wife Chaz was there. My faith walk. My renewal of faith. I listened to it while I was going and coming home from work today. It really helped me get through the day and encourage me to move on faith. Move toward my purpose. Tomorrow is the last day for this program and I pray that all goes well.  I'm so tired nowe. Its been a long day. The parents came today and it was presentation day. That didnt go as well as I would have liked. My artist and I had different ideas about the way things should go. When I get home, the baby is there because its Thurs, I forgot, so I'm babysitting. Then my friend from the city comes out and gets her hair cut so we spend some time together catching up. I dont get home until 11 pm. Now I'm watching Oprah before I go to bed. I dont watch her show that often. I am signing off now. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive