Monday, March 26, 2007

Hello

 

Well I had my scare for today. I'm in my car and a person begging for money is in the middle of the street. I decide to give him some money. I dont like giving men money because I believe they can work but none the less I give him two dollars. Oh my goodnes, why did one of the bills fly away and the man almost got hit trying to get the bill. I thought on no Lord, dont let this man get hit just because I gave him two dollars. Then I thought maybe I should have given him the five or ten ddollar bill. If that had blown away the man surely would have been hit. I dont need that kind of scare on my way home. I think I told God this morning I would let him take care of the world. Maybe this was a reminder for me to do just that. I would have felt so bad if that man had gotten hit. I told him not to chase the money. He said I need this. I said dont get hit just for a dollar, but then I was reminded that they will do almost anything for money. Remember it takes a lot of humility to beg. I have to work on my spring break package for the children. Needless to say I am counting down the days until Friday.  Have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive