Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am here to do God's will and to to remember to walk in integrity and have sound character while doing that. Lord I have been wondering about so many things. This world of ours often decrees sentences for the poor without their knowledge or understanding. Sometimes people know and will allow it to happen anyway. I think Uriah the Hittite knew what happened with David and his wife before he even came back to the palace. Talk travels swiftly, especially gossip about another man's wife. Maybe he felt that if the King wanted my wife then he should have her, he would deny nothing to his King. I believe there was talk because its very difficult to hide that. I think it devastated him and he was prepared to die. He brought his own death warrant, knowing that his wife was pregnant by the King and there was nothing he could do. God intervened on his behalf and convicted David. Father God during this Lenten season, convict me of my sins and forgive me. Forgive me for allowing distance to come between us. Forgive me for not treating every day and every encounter as a gift from you. I may have had doubts about marriage but I will not have doubts about you. I will trust you and believe you. I know that you have nothing but goodness and wholeness in my future. Together we can conqueror anything. If God be for us then who can be against us. Today is my corporate fast day. I will do my best to keep a twelve hour fast going. I love you today and everyday. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive