Friday, March 16, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Today is a beautiful day. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I have another day to get things right. I am thankful that the Lord has found it agreeable to show me grace. Grace woke me up, grace helped me to dress my self and grace will see me through this day. Thank you Father for having me sit next to the right person in bible study so that I might have a ticket for tonight. Your blessings are abounding in my life. I am humbled by your grace. Lord help my children to clear their minds and heart to think clearly and answer all questions correctly. Also help all the children who are testing this week and next so that they will see success and not constant failure. Your love will see us through. Let us go out in the world today with confidence and courage. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special. I will see you today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive