Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. I am walking in boldness today. My courage and my confidence are in you. Because of my faith in you Lord I can dare to be bold. Your freedom gives me the the courage and fearlessness that I need to tell Satan, you are defeated, you have been defeated by my God who reigns with Jesus forever and ever and ever. I take comfort knowing that the Lord is my helper and I will not fear or dread or be terrified. I walk with boldness and courage. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.I am complete in Him. My life has meaning because I choose to live a life worshipping God. Fear God and keep his commandments. That is my duty. Love the Lord God with all your heart. Let your light shine. Let God flow through you. Can anyone see you are a person of God? Let my purpose, values and priorities show that I am a woman living for God.

Have a blessed day today. Be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive