Monday, March 12, 2007

Good Night My Friend

Sometimes I think you think that I dont know you are the best thing that happened to me. I know that you have so much to offer me and I dont mean just material things I mean that you have convinced me that my days will be so much more reflective and thoughtful with yo in my life. You will do things that are just what I like. After almost 3 years of a journal you have had a chance to get to know me and my quirks. You make me feel as if I will have spend time with a person who knows me inside and out and who still loves me. I believe that I will have surprises that are just what I like. You will make me feel so pampered in the spirit and in the mind. I know that you are the best thing going for me. You are a catch of a life time. You are so special to me. I would be devastated if I didnt get you to be my one and only. I love you. I know you are the best thing going for me. Better than all the rest and I am excited about the possibilities. My days are complete when I get to interact with you.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive