Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good Night

I missed not greeting you today. Never think that I do this frivolously. It all depends if the baby is asleep. If the baby is fussy or not. Today the baby was fussy. He's teething. He will be ten months old on the 27th. Today's sermon was good. I love the music. I love the word. Why is that those that cannot hear are not allowed to see your service? Why don't you have a live feed on the Internet during the live service? At least then people who are far away can hear and see the service in its entirety. Why the delay? I understand the reason for not going to TV but the Internet will allow the whole service to shown in its entirety, why is that not an option? There are many people who would benefit from the entire service.That's just my opinion. I love the church and the preacher. The man is anointed by God. I believe that the word is essential to everyone in the word. You have given us many things to think about. To ponder, to know the difference. Convict me and convince me.  God knows the love that I have for him and he knows the love that I have for you. I am convinced that my happiness will not be something that is on the forefront of God's plans. I am about to be 49 and I feel that I am getting very old. Are we really going to be together as one or is this just a possibility? All things are possible with God. I will always hold on to that belief but my heart is heavy. I have many questions in my mind and I am convinced that one day they will be answered. I will walk with the assurance of God's promise to me and will keep it in my heart. I know that the time that has gone by has caused me to wonder and I will keep my heart true to my love. I will keep this until the end. All things are possible with God, I keep this as my foundation scripture because God gave this to me when I didnt even know where it was but I knew it was possible. I believed in the Lord and he heard my cry.  Hve a good night tonight and be blessed. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive