Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Thank you for waking me up with a sense of purpose. I have the use of my limbs, my mind is clear and my heart is seeking you. Thank you for the little things that I take for granted. Thank you for helping me to govern my life, not by the flesh but by the Spirit. God you became human and sent your son to be the light that shines in the darkness for us. For me. Your son is full of grace and truth. My days are filled searching for grace and truth. I desire the ability to be peace loving and compassionate. Without doubts and despair. Today I will continue to follow and believe in my God, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ the Son of the Most High God Almighty.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive