Thursday, March 22, 2007

good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am still devoted to you. Thank you for waking me up today and thank you for allowing me to have a place to go this morning. There are many people who have no where to go and their days roll into one. Lord I pray for the homeless who have to struggle each and every day to make a way out of no way. Thank you for truly allowing me and them to be able to face another day of struggle. Your strength guides us through. We shall exalt your name for you are worthy to be praised. God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1)

Lord we prepare for you as the bride prepares for her groom. We have that overwhelming feeling of love because you have chosen me to be your bride. Thank you Lord.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive