Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. It has been a long morning. I have been up for quite some time. Lord, I know nothing is promised. Not even another day or another minute. I just want to praise you for all that you have done for me. For really making a way out of no way. For finding me when I was lost and loving me when you found me. Lord I just cant say enough about how you Love Me.My days seem short but when it comes down to it, I have no idea of the number so I have to live it as if this truly is the last day. Am I doing anything to please you Lord? Have I done something for the kingdom today? Is my worship for real? Can you touch my heart and find it to be true to you God? Sometimes the best way to prepare to receive something is to prepare for its loss.  Maybe I shouldnt be finding other options, but then again maybe I should. This job is not the only job in the world. I will put out some resumes and see what happens.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive