Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello

Click for how you can have your own Efficient Love!

I was feeling very comfortable last night. The music and the conversation or should I say your private thoughts and intimate moments about your relationship with God.  Our experiences are what solidify our existence here on Earth. If God wanted robots he could have created them but instead He created people who have choices to love him and to worship him, not because he demands it but because he is worthy.  Sometimes we forget that God is God all the time and he is worthy. Good or Bad he is worthy.

Friday I am having a party in my classroom. I told the students it's my birthday on Saturday so I was going to celebrate it with them. We are going to celebrate all birthdays in the classroom on Friday. The tests are finally over and its time to celebrate.

Dont you wonder why God allows us to communicate through this journal? When are we going to get together?

Be blessed and have a good evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive