Monday, March 19, 2007

Family

Today I found out just how trifling my half brother really is. I knew he was bad and someone I didnt ever want to trust but now I found out how he cheated my father. I knew the relationship with the building was not a good thing but now I find out that he not only didnt pay any payments on the building my dad bought for him but he also took out a second mortgage and still didnt make any payments. He took out the second mortgage in October. October my dad was with me. We were never informed about a second mortgage. My dad bought him an apartment building and he messed it up. Then he took a second mortgage out on the building. Never made one payment. The building is now in foreclosure. He basically took 300,000 from my father and has made no effort to do anything about it. He was suppose to try to sell it in December but that failed. Now all of the flack is falling on my father and he doesnt need this. Cant find my half brother. His cell is off and I have left messages for him at work but he doesnt return any call. This is his father and he treats him like this.The man was not a saint but he doesnt deserve this. This is a boy who went to jail for raping his own sister, not me, and was strung out on drugs for a long time. He's clean now but his business dealings are very shady. I didnt trust him before and I dont trust him now. He always said I was stuck up and stand offish. I never wanted to deal with him, I never trusted him. I am thirteen years older than him and I still dont trust him. I want to be mad at my dad for trusting him but I think he has already beat him self up for doing that. Even though he is with me, physically he is fine now but mentally he is not quite there. I think he is kicking himself for trusting him also. All I can do is pray for some peace. Im so mad right now I just want to hit him. I'm handling my father's business now and I have to tell people that the reason why his credit is so bad is because of my brothers business. I either tell them or dont tell them, the only blemish is the building that he bought for him but it is a big blemish. 300,000 is a lot of money. I want to sue him or put him in jail. I feel he took advantage of him. He is aging and I think there is some dementia there and I truly believe he took advantage of daddy. Well enough of my drama. Life will get better or it will stay the same. I have to get that car over there.It was on the agenda but then something happened.

How is your day going? I am not going to let everything that goes wrong ruin my mood. I am not an unhappy person. I wake up happy and thankful. I have a good attitude throughout the day and I am really very positive. I always see the positive side of every situation. Sometimes I am able to make people laugh. Thats what I enjoy. Being positive and making people feel good. Do I make you feel good sometimes? Have we connected this week? Are we still connected? I believe we are. Stay connected. Believe in the dream of you and me. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive