Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you Father God for another day. Thank you for your many blessings. I am thanking you for the blessings to come. I will praise and worship you for all that has happened, good and bad, because I am still here. I am here to shout another day. Lord protect all of the people who are experiencing violence in their lives. Provide safety and protection for them. Bring hope to those who feel hopeless. I pray according to your word Lord, bring safety and protection to my children and my family.  Father God in the name of Jesus you alone are our safety and protection. We look to you for our strength and our safety. Keep my family safe. Protect us from the slings and arrows of Satan and his demons. Stay at our side and never leave us. Keep a hedge of protection around us. We bless your name at all times Lord.

Have a blessed day today and see you at bible study.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive