Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hello

Hi

You know sometimes I think that we are connected at the hip.

I just have to believe that God has a hand in this.

I know that we are connected.

The cake was wonderful, thank you. I think that you are wondering and you don't need to wonder. You know that this is secured, signed, sealed and delivered. I'm yours. I know that you have a lot of women who want to place them selves at your disposal but I believe that you have made your choice and you are firm in that choice. Some people can make you wonder.  But then you know that God has made his decision, your are his choice and the others are just a distraction. Just some muddy water distraction. Something that is not important. I say this because I know this person is also following this journal. That has bee one of my biggest distractions. But today I am not concerned about them but concerned about you. How do you feel today? What are your thoughts today? I can be me and know that they are not successful in any endeavor to separate us. God is in this. Have a blessed evening and make sure that you have said your prayers tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive