Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. I want to talk to him. I want to talk to him. Lord I believe that this is the man you have chosen for me. I want to get to the root of this problem. I am staying focused on this problem until it has a successful conclusion and that is that I am talking to him with love, friendship and kindness. Like a friend. I want to talk to him. I know he will be leaving soon and I want him to be assured that I am not going to freak out just because he is gone. I am strong. My strength comes from the Lord. Lord you reminded me this morning that I have been saved before and dont I think you can save me, rescue me, come to my aid now? I am not putting my faith in you as I should. I am not believing that it can change. I have been doubting that anything would change. I gave up on trying to change. I know that I cant do it and I must rely on the Lord. I dont have an answer, I dont have prior knowledge, I just have to rely on the Lord and believe that he can change me, get to the root and give me that AHA moment. Lord I desperately pray to you day and night for this breakthrough. I think its there and then its not. Its not me that will make this happen, its you Lord. I surrender, I give up I place my trust, confidence and faith in you. I humbly submit myself to you. When I have lacked the grace you have show mercy to me. Show mercy now Lord. Hear my cry. Lord I will come closer. I will take my seat near the front. I will not think that quiet time is good time with you. I desire to walk with you during quiet and noisy times. I will keep my tithes steady and true. I will keep my faith with you steady and honest. I want the root of this to come through. I want to be honest and true about my situation. I want to knwo the blockage and get rid of it. I want my blessings with a man who is a good man. I want to be closer, not distant. I want to be close to you, that is my desire. It will happen. I know it will. I have faith.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive