Monday, October 16, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Pray for me. Pray for me Pray for me. I hear these words echoing in my ears from Sunday's service. I cover you with the blood of  Jesus. Your life is worth so much more than you think. You are not to become weary with the business of doing good. Speak the truth and you know that God is with you. Your spiritual maturity will continue to allow you to see past the power struggles of individuals. The fears and insecurities that they have. You are blessed and you continue to bless others. Your faith will keep you from trying to understand the things and problems that come your way.

No eye has seen,

no ear has heard,

no mind has conceived

what God has prepared for those who love him

but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.

...the man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are follishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment. For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1Corinthians 2 9-10 and 14-16

God spoke to my heart this morning about true wisdom of God and having Spiritual Maturity. I pulled out Frank Thomas' book and went to p.52 and 53. I don't know why but it hit the point. The privilege of participation. The energy of responsibility and shared ownership. Seeing a church that was multi ethnic and thriving. One like your own.

God bless you today. I am running late and need to get going. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special today. I love you. Don' worry about Hawaii.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive