Sunday, October 15, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Today my prayer walk was on boldness. I will stay where ever you lead me in this walk. I won't let go until you bless me. This is my walk.

"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my  mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessy make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." Ephesians 6:19-20

Father God in your name I am of good courage. I pray that you grant to me that with all boldness I speak forth your Word. I pray that freedom of utterance be given me that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news of the Gospel- that I may declare it boldly as I ought to do. (Prayers That Avail Much)

Father God I know that you are my Helper, My Rock and My Salvation. I am confident when I say these things about you. D will not fear nor dread or be terrified. I will not keep things in the subconscious that are not revealed to me. I will go boldly proclaiming your word. I am bold as a lion for you Lord for I have been made the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. I am complete in Jesus. I am Loved by Jesus and I shall Praise His Name Forever, and Ever and Ever.

Glory be to God! Satan you are defeated! I walk with the boldness of God!

Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. 8For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks. -Matthew 7:7-8

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive