Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. I am feeling the stress of life. I find it difficult to see so many children targeted by violence. Thes children were innocent. So many children are victims of aldults being neglegent. Yesterday I came home and found myself wondering why I became a teacher. I understand that children can be difficult. Its hard growing up in this world.Ther are many circumstances that willl affect a child and scar them for life. Men constantly target the weak. The children cant protect themselves and they become the victim.Lord walk with me today because the challenges that I face in this school are continuing to increase. Lord you say that I must turn my troubles and cares over to you. That I will do. Thank you for loving me Lord and thank you for taking this walk with me. I know you will never leave me nor forsake me. I stay faithful to you Lord. If I seem distant, bring me back into your fold Lord. Do not let the business of my life distract me from you. I know that I dont have the luxury of time like I had before. I share bathrooms, kitchens, space. Space that I had all alne for a while. I got used to that. I can get used to this too. I am flexible. My home life is settling down, routines are changing and new ones are being established. It will work. My school life must change too. My Home, My work and my spiritual life are all changing. I have new parameters to work with. Its not well defined boundaries. I stay flexible.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive