Saturday, October 21, 2006

Good Afternoon

Take my mind, transform it. Take my heart, mold it.

Today I am at the Young Adult Literature (YAL) conference and it is great.

Psalm 40 was my reading this morning- Learning to Wait on the Lord. Be prepared to receive a call and to respond appropriately when it comes. Show that you are ready and waiting on the Lord.

My day has been very good. The food has been good, the sessions are good. The place is beautiful. The trees and the area are in perfect fall foilage.

Even with all the wonderful stuff going on I am ready to go home. I thought about going to an antique shop because I am in the St Charles area, but I'm tired. One more session this afternoon and we are suppose  to be done by 3:30. Then I'm suppose to go to this gumbo party tonight. I dont know if that will happen. We'll see.

Be blessed today and relax.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive