Monday, October 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for today. I am blessed that I have been given another day to make things right. Another day that I can put your words and thoughts into my mind and continue to reach for you Lord. My prayer this morning is for safe travels and for a safe and uneventful journey. Let nothing come between him and his vacation. Let him arrive safely and relax for the entire time he is there. He deserves a vacation. This is a man of God who asks little for himself. Refresh him, renew his mind and keep his thoughts and prayers with you. Let me not be a worry that he has. Let him be reassurred and confident about us. Keep him safe and happy. Let him pursue happiness while he is away. Relax, rejuvenate and renew.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive