Thursday, October 12, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. I thank you for today and thank you for every blessing. Every sling  and arrow that you have kept from me to allow me to wake up this morning and praise you once again. I have been moving slow this morning and I keep your promises in my heart. Lord protect us during our travels today. Everyone who has somewhere to go, protect them. Let the roads, trains and skies be protected. Your word is true and my desire is to please you. I pray for deliverance from the root cause of my not having a conversation. I dont say not speaking because that is not the problem. I dont want to say communication, because there's lots of non verbal communication going on. I want to define it and make it clear what I seek. I want to have a conversation, a meaningful conversation. I want to talk, talk, talk. Everyday Lord I will define, pray on it and praise you for your blessings.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive