Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you Lord for your healing and your blessings. I am feeling a difference in my eyes and I know that they will get better now. My God, the Almighty is my healer. Lord I pray for all those that have hurt others and we dont know if we really want to pray for them but we do anyway. This morning my readings were continual compassion and loving for the oppressed and the oppressor. As you said God, sometimes the oppressor needs our prayers more than the oppressed.I seek to be sincere and to be unbiased. Today is the day for progress reports. I pray that I have been unbiased and unwavering. I am not trying to get back at bad children or give a glorious report for  the good children. I want to be level and fair. Its hard to be fair sometimes. I will simpley let our yes be yes and our no be no. My grades are fair and I have given the best opinion I can make. Today we are also receiving new students and students are leaving due to thier test scores. I dont agree with this move in the middle of the first quarter but I do understand the desired effect because of it. You know Lord, I have heard that if the crime that was committed consist of the victim having facial wounds then it is usually someone they know. The face is a personal connection with people. I pray that the crime is solved, and witnesses come forth. I pray for the child's life in the hospital. She holds the key.

Father God my heart is still searching for the words to say to My Sweetheart. I am trying to speak truly and express myself in love and in truth. Is that enough? Am I searching for too much too soon. I have decided to not be disturbed or worried about what will happen. I know that God has a plan. If there are points where we think differently then you alone will make it clear. We have attained so much through your eyes God and I know there is more for us to do. I put my trust in you Lord. Thank you for your blessing and thank you for loving me. My Sweetheart and My Love have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone very special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive