Saturday, October 14, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Father God. Today is another blessing from you. Thank you for today. Thank you for all of your blessings each and every day. Today I am hit with the reading of an honest complaint from Jeriaiah. Why I am stuck on Jerimiah again, I don't know. Today I have read how he complains about the ones doing wrong geting richer and better. Jeriaiah 15. What about me Lord? When do I get a chance to shine and be properous? I don't ask for prosperous bible teachings to lead my life. I dont expect for everything to go well in my life. I do want God to notice me. I thought this morning, God why are you directing me to an honest complaint? I'm not complaining about anything right now, but yes I am. I am complaining that I am not talking to you. I am blaming God for not allowing me to get to the root of my problem. To know what the problem is. I said I would stay on this until I was successful and I plan to do it. I want to know the problem and be willing to adjust, change, eradicate and get rid of the blockage. Of course right after that I read how we have to trust even after being betrayed and hurt. Am I still back to that. Trust again. I guess I am. God has walked me around trust factors, given me an opportunity to trust and will continue to show me that trust is what I need to do.Thank you Lord for showing me something that I was not willing to find. I know others trust all the time. I know happiness is abound if you just trust and believe. It doesnt mean that everything will be peachy keen but it does mean that the intent and the purpose is to do no harm. To do no intentional harm. Trust. I want my words to be worthy and truthful and I want to be trustworthy. God will walk with me as long as I let him. I want to be closer still to God. Have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive