Saturday, October 28, 2006

Good NIght

Hello

I dont know if it makes a difference but I just had to write. My day has been so full. The training this morning was long and time consuming. I came home and tried to take a nap. No good. Then we went to Sam's Club. When I was home I found out my mom went to the emergency room. She had a lump on her breast. This is not the first time this has happened. We dont know anything until she has a mammogram and biopsy. or something. She does not like to go to doctors. She likes herbs and vitamins. This was a big shock today. We are just waiting until she can go to her regular doctor on Monday. Then we have to wait until she has the test and then get the results. The next few weeks are going to be annoyingly nervewrecking until we know something definate. Well I am going to prepare for bed. I think I'm trying to catch a cold. I have been so busy this week. I cant wait to get to church. Im excited about going to church. I have to finish that article too. I may just go with the information I have. I havent had a chance to call back again. Im really looking forward to getting my hour back tonight. I think I mourn that hour every year. I have papers to grade, lesson plans to write, but all of that will be pushed aside for a quiet evening at home.

May God bless You and keep you tonight. See you in the morning.

Click to view full size image

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive