Monday, October 9, 2006

Hello

Please forgive me. I have been so consumed with this body of mine. I am experiencing an allergic reaction to something and I dont know what it is. I have spent the past 4 hours at the hospital having blood drawn, giving urine samples and having doctors poke and probe in places I dont want to mention. The good news is I have some medication for my eyes. I am so embarrassed about how my face looks. I couldnt look you in the face. I dont want to look anyone in the face. My eyes are swollen and oozing. My lips are swollen and puffy. Other areas are just a mess. I return on Friday morning for an allergy test. Because my eyes were cemented shut in the mornings, the process of opening them has taken away my lower eyelashes. They are worried that I may damage my cornea if this continues. I'm hoping the drops will do the trick and the  prednisone orally will work wonders.  I am very tired of this. I listened to yesterday's sermon in the car. I was very touched by the message then and now. We need to talk to each other and treat each other like worthy human beings. Respect one another and value the relationship. Let everyone know that what they have to say is important. I value my communication with you and I am always wanting to improve it. I dont want to lose it. I am now going to go lay down because the medicine is taking effect. I also took some benadryl. I treasure the time we are together and I pray that nothing but good things and good times are ahead of us. I know the reality of the world will interupt at times but together, we can be a comfort for each other.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive