Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Today I have already had an argument with the child you claim is mine from my womb. I have checked the birth certificate and I'm challenging that.

Never the less I will keep her if you say so Lord.

Today I am blessed with the reading of how they didnt take time for the Lord and build his house. I know I have been busy. Each and every day I read my bible in the morning and for the past two mornings I have hit that snooze button (twice). Today I have an area inspection, a staff meeting in the morning, have my mother wanting me to go check out my father's building and just way too many emotional students. But in spite of it all, there is a calm and peace to know that I walk with the Lord. Today, I am covered in the blood. My life is in God's hands, my love is with me each and everyday in my heart. My heart was cold but the embers are stirring. My Love has ignited my heart.

Have a blessed day today and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive