Friday, August 1, 2014

Unconditional

No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you (Joshua 1:5 NIV) 

BBe strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them (Joshua 1:6 NIV)

My thoughts are always to remain faithful. Faithful to God, faithful to you. What does that really mean? What does it look like? Clearly there is something missing. There is always the thought that something more can be done. In th midst of adverse circumstances, I find myself evaluating life again. Good or bad, life goes on. It's not infinite. This too shall pass. OK, so I am back from picking up my grandson. Now being sad is not my goal. I will look over this job quandary and know that what ever happens, I am not alone and this may open the door to something new and fulfilling. I'm looking for a new opportunity.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive