Tuesday, August 12, 2014

When We Are Weary

God says come to me. Come to me when you are weary. 

Daniel 10:12-16
Then he said to me, “Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words. The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia, and came to make you understand what is to happen to your people in the latter days. For the vision is for days yet to come.”
When he had spoken to me according to these words, I turned my face toward the ground and was mute. And behold, one in the likeness of the children of man touched my lips. Then I opened my mouth and spoke. I said to him who stood before me, “O my lord, by reason of the vision pains have come upon me, and I retain no strength.


Rest in my everlasting arms. Thank you God for your encouragement this morning. I want to give up all the things that are distracting me from you. All the things that I have set up as idols in my life. My love for you is never ending. There is nothing that can take my love away from you. My struggle to understand is only complicated by your constant desire to keep me close. Trust you and my world would be different. Allow my self to take that trust fall and and just know that you Lord, have my back. I cannot depend on any of the human trappings that I have set up for myself because they are just that, human. I must trust you. You alone are there for me. My love for you is always increasing, daily. You amaze me every day. I'm still here and I can reach out to you Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive