Friday, August 29, 2014

Be Honest

Psalm 107:14-16
He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, 
 and broke away their chains 
Lord for his unfailing love 
 and his wonderful deeds for mankind, 
 for he breaks down gates of bronze 
 and cuts through bars of iron.

Some became fools through their rebellious ways 
 and suffered affliction because of their iniquities. 
 They loathed all food 
 and drew near the gates of death (Psalm 107:15 - 107:18 NIV)

Father God I know, you know, full well the thoughts and attitudes of my heart. There is no hiding from you. Sometimes that very fact makes me mad. I wonder, where is my privacy, but who would want or need privacy from you? Your presence makes my day so much better. Why do I avoid you? Sometimes you challenge me and sometimes you offend me when I am doing wrong. You make me see myself as I really am and i am not always pleasant when I see me reflected back to me. Trust in you. Seek out your presence and the powers and principalities of darkness, you will handle. Trust you, have faith in you to handle my life. You do a much better job than I have been doing. Trust you. Don't fight it, just have faith and trust God to know what's right for me. Don't worry about the day, trust God. Demand what is right and good. Listen to God's voice. Be Blessed and be a Blessing to Someone Special today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive