Thursday, August 14, 2014

I Am Yours

Jeremiah 6:16-18

“Stand by the roads, and look,
and ask for the ancient paths,
where the good way is; and walk in it,
and find rest for your souls.
But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’
I set watchmen over you, saying,
‘Pay attention to the sound of the trumpet!’
But they said, We will not pay attention.’
Therefore hear, O nations,
and know, O congregation, what will happen to them.

Thank you for today Lord. Let me hear you today. You are Alpha and Omega. The one who is, was and ever shall be. I want to be honest and truthful with you. You know me better than I know myself. I am yours Lord. I come to you with my arms open wide. What is my purpose for today. I will take each and every day that you set before me as a day to make a difference. Give us THIS day. We change every day and I want to change moving closer to you. This morning I woke singing Diana Ross, touch Me in the Morning. In the shower and while getting dressed I'm just singing away. I thought about how I want to be touched in the morning by you. Start my day off with love Lord.  You are with me in the morning, afternoon and evening. Touch Me Lord. Keep Me close to you. Never, ever let me go. I trust you Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive