Monday, August 25, 2014

Trust

Isaiah 55:6-9
Seek the Lord while he may be found; 
 call on him while he is near. 
Let the wicked forsake their ways 
 and the unrighteous their thoughts. 
 Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them, 
 and to our God, for he will freely pardon. 
 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
 neither are your ways my ways,” 
 declares the Lord. 
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
 so are my ways higher than your ways 
 and my thoughts than your thoughts. 


Father God, thank you for today. I am here one more day. I trust you Lord to know what I need. You are intimately involved in all of my moments. You make a difference in my life. You are my strength and my shield. I try to keep myself busy so that I do not think about my discouragement. I have hopes and dreams that I do not want to be just wishful thinking. Lord you know me better than I know myself. I want success with my relationship. I want to be able to build a future together. Today is a good day for us to begin building our future together. I have to trust myself to trust in you wholeheartedly. You have absolute control over everything. I rest in you. My peace is found in you. Together we can do this. Let's make it happen. I love you very much, not infatuation, true love. Be blessed today and know that I am thinking of you and trying to rest in God drawing us closer.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive