Thursday, August 28, 2014

Faith

Ezekiel 9:9-11
He answered me, “The sin of the people of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of He answered me, “The sin of the people of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of injustice. They say, ‘The Lord has forsaken the land; the Lord does not see.’  Then the man in linen with the writing kit at his side brought back word, saying, “I have done as you commanded. So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done (Ezekiel 9:10 NIV)

Thank you Lord for another day. I am learning how to trust you and be patient. i want it done now. I want all barriers removed from us and I want to see you face to face. A new set of circumstances will always await us but I want the next step. I walk by faith that I trust in you rather than by sight. I seek your presence Lord. As you edit the plotline of my life, let me just say that the plot seems stuck. We need to move the story along. Did I miss plan A and we are now trying to divert to plan B? have I missed the twists and turns that you had in my life to ove it along so that now I, like so many others, am just wounded and wandering without a destination. I'm in a holding pattern. Same old thing everyday. I'm trying to remain positive and trust you Lord but it isnt easy. The big question Lord is, do I stay with this plotline, or look for another? Thank you for being patient with me Lord. Trust and patience are my weak areas when it coms to faith. Walk by faith, not by sight, is easier said than done. Have faith today that God is working it out. i love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive