Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Multicultural

Acts 11:15-18
As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them just as on us at the beginning. And I remembered the word of the Lord, how he said, John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God's way?” When they heard these things they fell silent. And they glorified God, saying, “Then to the Gentiles also God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

Father God I thank you for your glory and your peace. You have been good to me. I am blessed to be here today. I pray that I can enjoy life more. Relax in your peace. Don't sweat the small stuff. If I am stressed as a Christian, why would anyone want to be a Christian. My example must be one of trusting in The Lord for everything in my life. If I trust God to provide for me then why the sad face? I pray that God will help me to be more open and flexible. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God is with me and that should bring joy to my face.i am delighted in this day. I will find joy in each moment of this day. I will live in the present. I will see good in all the people around me today. The Lord is my Shepard, whom shall I fear? I'm going to see My Love later today, that alone is cause for celebration and fireworks. I love you. Now I wish I had taken the time to learn how to paste a picture. Imagine a fireworks display!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive