Friday, August 15, 2014

Trusting in You Lord

Matthew 5:3-7
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Father God I pour out my heart to you because I trust you. I trust you at all times. You are my refuge. My is constant. As long as I am here on earth, there will be struggles. I will try to view difficulties as blessings in disguise. Lord I will try to make a difference in someone's life. Lord I will seek you throughout the day to talk and trust you to find me seeking you. I trust you Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive