Monday, August 11, 2014

Truth

All things are possible. God would not bring me this far without something to show for it.mam I trusting God? Have I doubted and now I have to pay the price of delay or worse, never having it at all? Did I miss it? Did God silence me? Everyone I know has heard me say how much I love you. I used to tell them we were getting married. They thought I was crazy. Now the truth is what was said and I haven't grabbed it. I truly think God is up to something. Trust God without understanding, that was my reading one morning. Today was so busy. Dad had a doctor's appt. then buying shoes for him for his brother's funeral. Taking his suits to cleaners. Going to social services to give them my grand baby's bassinet and wash tub. Then back home in the traffic. Wash clothes, prepare for my week of PD at Peggy Notebarte. Wednesday will be a long day. I know it will be interesting. Thank God for trusting. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive