Friday, August 22, 2014

I'll Miss You Today

Thank You Lord for today. Trust you, and don't be afraid. I will look at trials as an exercise to develop my trust in you even more. satan's favorite weapon is fear but if I affirm my trust in you, then I can resist the devil. The devil is a liar. Refresh my spirit and my love in you. I will sing praises to you Lord. I belong to you. I trust you. I will not be afraid. I have to take my dad to his brother's wake tonight and then the funeral tomorrow. First Soccer game tomorrow morning that I will get to see. Back to school on Monday. I am so proud of you standing up for the 9 year old child. You are some thoughtful to do so much for justice in this community. We are blessed to have you here. You cherish life. People love that you are so true to heart. You have a big heart. It's so easy to love you. I love you. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive