Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Do not let your heart be troubled

Thank you Lord. I am blessed. I had an allergic reaction to the environment yesterday at my school and my principal sent me home. My eyes and face blew up like a puffer fish. I didn't go to he emergency room because I felt OK, just looked horrible.  My doctor wasn't able to see me and here I am going back to work today. I do feel fine, I just look swollen. I'm going to go to the doctor today for sure. It's official, I'm allergic to my job. My school is making me sick. I have to stay today, I need to finish my room. What a mess. Already on the first day I am stressed. I need to go back to yoga. God says trust me in the mdst of a messy day. Well if this isn't a messy day then I don't know what is. My Lord you said I would have Peace in your Presence. Don't be shaken by what is going on around you. Detach myself from this temporal world of disturbances. Don't try to make order and control in every situation, relax and remember the inner Peace that God has given you. Rest on His Word. Seek God's Presence and He will open your eyes and show you the world from His perspective. Do not be afraid, the Peace I give you is sufficient. I love you, have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive