Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peace

Job 23:1-12

Then Job replied:

“Even today my complaint is bitter; 
 his hand is heavy in spite of my groaning. 
 If only I knew where to find him; 
 if only I could go to his dwelling! 
 I would state my case before him (Job 23:1 - 23:4 NIV) 

Good Morning Lord. Today is another day for me to worship you. Keep my mind focused on you and Peace will be my reward. I will not try to control everything that comes my way. I have a choice. I may have hundreds of thoughts in my mind but in order for me to make sense of anything I will need to release. Release my need to want to do things my way. Agree to disagree. Trust in The Lord. I am so happy that the little league team has brought hope to our entire city, let alone the whole country. Our boys from the south side became the US champs. Something positive out of all the negative coming from our streets. Especially from the young people who are blamed for the negative. Have a blessed day, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive