Thursday, July 31, 2014

love and faithfulness

Proverbs 3:3
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

My Lord, My Lord, I am in such distress. I have been given my notice. I didnt loate the necessary pieces to this puzzle, this maze of BS, and now I am working on a deadline. i have worked for ten years at this lousy company and have continued to be at the same address, i never hid anything. I have an endorsement that was needed. I received a waiver, or so I thought, now I aam told move or lose your job. Do it in 60 days. I truly hate, no, socially dislike n distrust with the most emphasis on distrust this organization. But i believe it is for the good of me. I have gone through a challenge with this job from day one. Never felt comfortable, never enjoyed going to work This is the push I need to do something else. I will establish residency with my cousin's house though. I have a couple of good leads to a job I think I will enjoy. I need to take advantage of this opportunity to move forward and not backward. My time is short. No body wants to deal with an old lady, when they can get a younger person for less money. This would be the perfect time for me to just say, Michael, let's get married and start our new life together.That sounds pretty good actually. Let me think about that cliff walk. No guts, no glory.      

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive