Monday, August 18, 2014

The Next Step

Matthew 16:33-42
Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place.  (Matthew 21:33 NIV)

Dear Lord, thank you for your love. I am comforted today knowing you walk with me. You are my rock and my salvation. You wake me up and you allow me to sleep in peace. I am expecting conflict today. It's back to the school. I know confrontation is inevitable with this woman. I treasure my previous principal after having to deal with this crazy woman, but never the less, life goes on. So Lord I will go in today and tomorrow, set up my room as much as I can, spend time talking and chatting as much as I can, and prepare myself for another school year. I am healthy right now, I look forward to starting the school year off with a positive note. Setting up a schedule and routine. Avoiding any unnecessary conflict with the crazy woman. I had hoped for more between us by now. I blame myself. You are encouraging and consistent. I love you so much. Your love for justice is so important. You care for the poor and the needy. It's not just rhetoric. You walk the talk. You have put your life on the line everyday. I hate that you have to encounter such adversity for your purpose. Freedom is never free.  I want us to be closer everyday. I love you very much. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive