Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What a Wild Day

When the month changes, the behavior changes.It was like a full moon with all the wild animals out and on the rampage. The children were just wild. Its like they all want to fight. Its the girls mostly. A fight in the lunchroom. Verbally calling each other names, physically ripping each others hair out. Its disgusting. I started a new novel today, Fire from the Rock by Sharon Draper (she's a popular author for young adults). This story is about the Little Rock Nine and what it was like during that time. While its a fiction piece based on an actual event, the story is intriguing and their is lots of imagery. They really liked the beginning. I look forward to reading this book really quickly. I have finally found a novel that most of them like. Our students are working on making inferences because data tells us that they have difficulty drawing reliable and relevant conclusions from the text. So in our push for ISAT preparation we are studying inferences over and over and over again. Making Inferences is the hardest thing to do. Of course we have Saturday school this weekend also. So I came home early today.No staying late for me. I didnt stay late because I wanted to make sure that I voted. Even if the candidates were weak and the turnout was even weaker. What's your week been like so far? I know you are extremely busy. What's on your mind right now? I'm going to end now and  stay positive and hopeful. Be Blessed Tonight. May God Bless You and Keep you tonight and always. I hope that your mind is rested and your body rejuvenated. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive