Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Unity and Harmony

Father God this continues to be one of the hardest things for me. I am at this position every day. I lift my heart up to you. I pray for your mercy and forgiveness.

Some days I can find the words to express my thoughts and feelings and some days I cannot. Everyday I am praying for the right words. Oh sure I can say anything, but anything just won't do. I want the right words. The words that inspire, encourage and uplift.

Father God I need the words to build unity and harmony in our world. I never want to come across as prideful, arrogant or snotty. Father God let my actions be the actions that you desire. Let me go where I must go. Do what must be done to please You.

Lord I give you authority over my life and I pray for the ability to hear your words in my life. Guide me and direct me on the narrow path. Stay close and never leave me. I am your servant and I am ready to serve you Lord.

In my readings this morning, Matthew 21: 1-27, I see that Jesus had a very triumphant return with lots of regalia. We love you Jesus, we worship you Hosanna. Jesus clears the temple of religious robbers and thieves and heals the blind. Jesus is busy being challenged by the authority of the day because the children are singing songs of praise to him. Jesus curses the fig tree and it immediately withers away. My faith continues to be the key to my success, If I have faith and do not doubt. Jesus' authority is challenged."By what authority are you doing these things and who gave you this authority?" Jesus is our Savior from Heaven and our King of Kings.

Jesus is King of King and Lord of Lord. Without Him we fail.
May God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive