Friday, February 26, 2010

Discipline

Good Morning Father God. I praise you and lift up your Holy Name. You are worthy to be praised. I make a commitment to you today Lord that I will obey your commandments. I strive to obey your will in my life.
Like the three boys who went into the fire, I will praise you whether you save me or not. I am committed to you. Lord I speak to you from my heart. My heart longs for you and I will commit my life to you.

Daniel 3:16-18
16 Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. 18 But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

I do not need to defend myself in this matter. I do not need to make excuses or plea bargain. Do what you will but I will serve the Lord Our God. The Almighty. The Creator of Heaven and Earth. The Deliverer. The Sovereign King, The Holy One. Lord thank you for today and thank you for waking me up. I will look forward to this evening. I'm excited about seeing Gladys Knight. I want to make sure that I am feeling well and up to par for the evening. Glory be to God. You Are worthy to be praised.

God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive