Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Renew My Fellowship

I know Lord that your ways are higher than mine. I know that God is in control of everything in the universe including my life. I pray that I continue to realize that God knows the secrecy of my heart.  The intimate details of my life and my heart's desire. The difficulty and struggles that I face are know to God. I ask God to show me wisdom in my decisions. I take pleasure in being able to spread God's word. I truly love to praise His name.  We must obey God rather than man. I will get out in this weather today. I am going to go in. I dont look forward to two hours in traffic but I know that it will get better closer into the city. I will travel slow and steady. I must get ready to leave now. Its not going to get any better and I have to do this. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive