Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Communication

Father God I come to you humble and tired. I pray that I will feel better soon. I am fighting whatever this is that is trying to come over me. I trust in the Lord to see me through. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. While I dont accept the sickness, I will work through the symptoms. I will treat the symptoms to the best of my ability. I give glory and praise to you Father God.

I wonder, did somebody take something that was not theirs during the tour? I hate it when people steal from me. Whenever I am absent from school, my door stays unlocked all day and certain students, not all, just certain ones will come in and go through my desk. I wasn't there last Friday and some things are missing, again. They particularly like my markers. My dry erase markers especially. Of course if there is any candy or money, they go for that too. Thieves are the worst. I think that is why in God's commandments he not only says thou shall not steal, but thou shall not covet thy neighbors goods. Leave my stuff alone! We always say I would give it to you if you ask but I don't believe that to be true either. I would rather know that you want it so I can protect it better. Some things I would give to you and some I want to keep. Let me decide. Don't steal it from me. But as we are reminded daily, The Devil comes to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY. Don't think that he isnt doing all of those things to you on a daily basis.

God Bless You today. Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive