Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Voice of The Lord

What are the ways that the Lord chooses to speak to us? Do we listen? Lord I thank you for all that you have doen in my life. If you never do another thing I am grateful for all that you have done. Lord I ask that you speak to me loud and clear. Make your presence know and your will know in my life. Thank You for coming into my life. I invite you into my life. I listen for your voice.

Psalm 29:3-5
The voice of the Lord is over the waters, the God of glory thunders,
the Lord thunders over the mighty waters
The voice of the Lord is powerful the voice of the Lord is majestic.
The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars, the Lord breaks tin pieces the cedars of Lebanon.

Let us hear your voice. Let your voice thunder over everything that is distracting in our lives and let us hear only your voice.
Thank You God. Glory to your name.
God bless you today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive