Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Not Satisfied

Father God I ask you to prepare me for my challenges. Prepare me for my future. Prepare me for my purpose. I dont want to move without knowing that God is in this.

I dont need to understand and analyze. Just know that this is God and thats all the information I need. Father God I ask that your will be done in my life.

Father God I ask for discernment as I face conflict in my spiritual life and in my professional life. Lord, As I am challenged in every area. Father God I submit to you to transform my heart, mind and soul to the way you want them to be.

I know that the weapons of my war are spiritual and I pray for the pulling down of strongholds in my life. I speak to the things that have me bound. The deep rooted things that are generational and seem to be ingrained.

I know the One who I have placed my confidence in is able to do all things. I know that I will worship Him whether I receive my breakthrough or not. I place my confidence in God, the Father Almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth.

I love the Lord. I am not satisfied with the way things are right now. I do not wake feeling that everything is alright and this is as good as its going to get.

I desire and earnestly seek God's righteousness.I come before you God expressing my desires. You know what I desire. We have spoken on this many times and I have not changed my desire. I'm not satisfied. This is not normal and I am not going to be satisfied until there is a change. Something new. I am placing it before you. I petition that your will be done in my life. I will continue to work for you, trusting you and relying only on you Lord.
God Bless You today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive